Environment Centre NT - COOLmob Program
The Northern Territory Government has provided funding for the Environment Centre NT to deliver its COOLmob program in 2018-19 to help the community participate in achievement of the 50% renewable energy target.
The COOLmob program aims to:
- promote more energy efficient households and businesses in the NT
- build the capacity of Territorians to improve the energy efficiency of their households and businesses
- promote sustainable living solutions in the NT by providing Territorians with accessible, relevant and handy information to reduce their environmental impact including through energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy
- work with local schools to teach young Territorians how they can reduce their climate impact and live more sustainably
- provide advice to small business, industry and government.
Through the COOLmob program, the Environment Centre NT is well placed to engage with the local community on energy efficiency and renewable energy. To find out how COOLmob can support you on your journey to be more energy efficient and how you can contribute to the Territory’s successful transformation to renewable energy contact COOLmob on 8981 1984 or visit http://coolmob.org/