Environment Centre NT - COOLmob Program
The Northern Territory (NT) Government provided funding for the Environment Centre NT to deliver its COOLmob program in 2018-19 to help the community participate in achievement of the 50% renewable energy target.
The COOLmob program aims to:
- promote more energy efficient households and businesses in the NT
- build the capacity of Territorians to improve the energy efficiency of their households and businesses
- promote sustainable living solutions in the NT by providing Territorians with accessible, relevant and handy information to reduce their environmental impact including through energy efficiency and the use of renewable energy
- work with local schools to teach young Territorians how they can reduce their climate impact and live more sustainably
- provide advice to small business, industry and government.
The program is now complete and delivered:
- home energy assessments for 100 low income households
- energy efficiency school education program across 15 schools
- sixty-nine Community energy efficiency workshops, stalls and presentations.
To view the report of the COOLmob program delivered by the Environment Centre NT, go to the COOLmob website.